Skip to content

>MeanEgirl’s Day Off

14 March 2007

>MEg and tDarkness forced me to go to the Mall of America today.

I’m sort of embarrassed to admit it, since those of us who leave near the MoA never go there. What’s the point? There are 4 malls closer to me than the MoA, and I don’t have to walk 10 miles if I need to get to a store across the mall. Plus, I hate shopping. And people.

Anyway, how could I turn down a chance to hang out with someone my own size? I should point out that, if you stacked me on MEg’s shoulders, we would only come up to tDarkness’s elbow. He is very tall.

The trip ended up being fabulous, because I was able to find a fuzzy UMD hockey helmet I can wear to the Final Five. Superb. The Darkness has a hat fetish, so he found 2 hats, and MEg found some excellent tailgating supplies. MEg is afraid of rides that might be fun, so we didn’t go on any rides. We mostly spent our time looking for some banana flavored ice cream and a cowbell.

Here we are looking like pimp mamas at the greatest of all stores, Dollar Tree.

Here we are masquerading as Bucky and Goldy fans.

Now we are pretending to be CC and DU fans, except we’re not killing each other. It’s fitting, since Tech bounced CC this year, and we knocked Denver out last year!

It felt like I was wearing a dead Gopher on my head. ::Shudder::

Here we’re testing out some gear in case they need extra players during the Final Five.

There’s evidently going to be a meet and stalk greet tomorrow at the Plymouth Old Chicago. It was organized by the fabulous Brenthoven and once again, MEg is forcing me to attend. It starts at 8.

*Edit* Evidently, the joke’s on us!

Advertisements
13 Comments leave one →
  1. 14 March 2007 3:28 am

>Why wasn’t I invited to either of these things? This is bull!

2. 14 March 2007 4:11 am

>You WERE invited to the meet and stalk, it was on USCHO AND you posted in the thread.And were you planning on coming to the MoA from your basement location?

3. 14 March 2007 4:15 am

>1. Shut upB. Don’t point out my incompetence.π. Yes, as a matter of fact I was. You’ve ruined the surprise now though. Thanks alot!

4. 14 March 2007 4:19 am

>Is that a Seawolves shirt I see?

5. 14 March 2007 4:23 am

>If I lived in Minneapolis and had nothing better to do, I would hang out with you Dirty

6. 14 March 2007 5:17 am

>Woo! Go Seawolves! And yes.. all my Tech shirts are dirty. So I’ll wear my second favorite team. 🙂

7. 14 March 2007 5:34 am

>How come Dirty posts on your blog but not mine?

8. 14 March 2007 6:14 am

>I’M BETTER.

9. 14 March 2007 12:32 pm

>Those Gopher hats are the UGLIEST things ever! Did all of your hair fall out from your body rejecting the Gopher wear? What about MEg’s fingers? Certainly they started on fire after holding the WI banner.Funny pictures! Looks like you had a great time. Cracks me up that Boosh switched it all up over on his blog. You guys have to get him back now.

10. 14 March 2007 6:31 pm

>Might I suggest a Trip to Victoria’s Secret on your next trip to the Mall to boost website visits…

11. 14 March 2007 7:29 pm

>dggoddard wins

12. 14 March 2007 8:53 pm

>HockeyMom isn’t helping you two put rash cream on this weekend from all that stuff you were wearing……I hope you used protection.

13. 15 March 2007 12:22 am

>HM, you should have come. You could have stocked up on your granny panties at the Dollar Tree.DG and Dirty, dream on…On second thought, don’t even dream. :^D

Well?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s